Carried out by Nurol REIT and located right behind Turk Telekom Arena Stadium in Seyrantepe, Nurol Life Seyrantepe Project is being frequently mentioned due to the benefits it has to offer.
The building complex, which is 135 thousand square meter wide and 245 meter tall, consists of four separate blocks and a high tower. The blocks are separated by dilatation and they include the divisions of offices, domiciles, shopping mall and car parks. With 10 floors under and 48 floors above the ground, Nurol Life Seyrantepe project draws attention having the blocks A, B and D horizontal and block C vertical.
Our fieldwork is ongoing with the project in which we build the systems of fire detection and emergency announce, carbon monoxide (CO) detection, card entry, CCTV and lighting automation.
Suggested System Solutions:
- UTC Edwards EST3 brand is used in the systems of fire detection and emergency announce and the backbone of the system consists of 10 panels of ETS3 fire detection and announce. In the system, there is going to be 6 repeater panel, around 6.000 interactive field equipment (detector, button, control and monitoring module), 2.000 loudspeakers and 300 siren flashers.
- With a total number of 180 carbon monoxide (CO) detectors, gas density levels of each floor will be detected and the ambient air will be cleared via Jetfan system.
- All panels and field equipment of fire detection and emergency announce systems will be monitored and checked on the Fireworks Graphic Monitoring computers which are located in the security control center.
- The products of UTC Truvision are used in CCTV system, the backbone of which consists of 3 recording devices, a server, 11 client computers and 23 monitors. Within this system, there will be around 360 cameras with varying properties.
- A recent product of Truvision, NVR-70 recording device (with RAID structure, redundant power supply and a capacity of 128 cameras) will keep all cameras recording 7/24.
- UTC Lenel OnGuard products are used in Card entry system. While the backbone of this system will include an OnGuard server and 5 OnGuard client computers, there will be four LNL-3300 main control units, 113 LNL-1320 door control units and 220 card readers.
- All the panels and field equipment of the card entry system will be checked and monitored via the OnGuard Client computers in the security control center.
- Helvar products are used in lighting automation system. The backbone of this system will include 30 and 20 routers of Helvar 905 and Helvar 910 respectively. In this system, there will be 150 Helvar 314 microwave sensors, 110 Helvar 311 motion sensor, 8 Helvar 498 relay modules and 1 Helvar Touch Panel.
- The program Designer in the lighting automation computer located in the security control check will enable time program and scenario revisions.
- The lighting automation system will be set up on specific points in the corridors of common floors and a local control will be enabled via sensors.
- The exterior lighting in the balconies and the roof will be checked.
- The lighting of the sales office will be monitored via the Touch panel in the sales office.
- Within the context of the project, top integration will be done under the title of fail and alarm monitoring systems.
- The fail and alarm data coming through BacNet protocol from HVAC, elevator, lighting automation, card entry, CCTV, fire detection and emergency announce systems will be collected in the top integration server and monitored on the top integration client computer.
- Card entry, CCTV, fire detection and emergency announce systems will be separately integrated on OnGuard software.